T&C - Waiver
We welcome everyone at the Meditation Space. To keep classes at the sizes we need for personal attention, we ask that you consider the following before booking:
Terms and Conditions
1. Term passes are only valid for the term in which they are purchased.
2. Refunds for unused classes are not available - we encourage you to make up missed classes before the end of term. Refunds for other reasons are available in rare circumstances.
3. If you purchase a term pass, we encourage you to book into the class you want to attend to avoid disappointment. Some of our classes do get full and we don't enjoy turning people away.
4. From time to time, classes may be cancelled due to illness or other unforeseen events. In the event of a cancellation, we will notify you from our Facebook page and make reasonable efforts to contact you.
5. Introductory passes are available for new attendees at The Meditation Space, and can only be purchased once.
6. If you sign up to our newsletter, rest assured that we will never share you personal information with any third party without your permission.
7. We have payment facilities online, and accept cash and EFTPOS at the space. If you want to pay in person, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your class.
8.Our teachers are qualified and experienced and will assist you as best they can by modifying postures and providing prop support.
9. We do everything we can to make our classes safe. We ask that you listen to your body and sign the waiver.
10. We expect our students to treat all people at The Meditation Space with respect and dignity. All people whatever their religious, cultural or gender identity are welcome at the Meditation Space.
11. We invite our students to speak up and ask questions and report behaviour (from other students or teachers) that makes them feel uncomfortable. Phone 0410453725
Waiver - Yoga
If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions.
By signing, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against The Meditation Space and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. Additionally, the facility, instructor and The Meditation Space Pty Ltd are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.